Arye P. Corbett is a lawyer who represents people, not insurance companies or big corporations. In 2014, he joined LRSIF to exclusively focus his law career on protecting the rights of those traumatically injured in automobile crashes, ride sharing crashes (Uber and Lyft), cycling accidents and slip and falls.
As a licensed Florida lawyer, he has been representing people for 14 years.Mr. Corbett graduated Cum Laude from Stetson University College of Law, which is often ranked as U.S. News and World Report’s #1 legal advocacy law school in the nation. His first job was as an attorney with the Office of the Public Defender of the 15th Judicial Circuit, located in West Palm Beach, handling thousands of criminal cases and was ultimately designated as a felony trial division chief.
After those years of experience, he joined a mid-sized Florida-based law firm representing municipal and governmental entities involved in personal injury litigation, complex commercial disputes, civil rights violations and asset forfeiture matters.
Mr. Corbett has been recognized as a Rising Star in Florida Super Lawyers magazine and maintains a 10/10 Avvo.com rating.
Outside of the office, his time is spent with his wife and young children. Contact Mr. Corbett.
- Confidential Settlement, Slip and Fall resulting in fractured hip, St. Lucie County, Florida
- Confidential Settlement, Defective Airbag resulting in brain surgery, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana
- Six Figure Insurance Policy Limit Settlement, Head-on automobile collision, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Six Figure Insurance Policy Limit Settlement, Rear-end automobile collision, Broward County, Florida
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Automobile and Truck Collisions
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Products Liability
- State of Florida, State of New York and District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute, Co-Chair
- Boca Raton Synagogue, Board of Directors
- 10/10 Rating, Avvo.com
- 2009 Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Florida Justice Association, EAGLE Member
- Florida Association of Woman Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association