Mr. Corbett graduated Cum Laude from Stetson University College of Law, which has been continually ranked as U.S. News and World Report’s #1 legal advocacy law school in the nation. Mr. Corbett began his career as an attorney with the Office of the Public Defender of the 15th Judicial Circuit, located in West Palm Beach. Mr. Corbett handled thousands of criminal cases and was ultimately designated as a chief of a felony trial division that was presided over by now Florida Supreme Court Chief Justice, Jorge Labarga.
After gaining several years of experience, Mr. Corbett accepted an offer to join the private sector and began working at a mid-sized Florida-based law firm representing municipal and governmental entities involved in personal injury litigation, complex commercial disputes, civil rights violations and asset forfeiture matters.
In 2009, Mr. Corbett founded his own law firm in West Palm Beach. The firm flourished and later merged with a well-known Boca Raton based law firm. In this capacity, Mr. Corbett represented clients from all walks of life including lawyers, doctors, business owners and professional athletes. Many of these cases received national and local media coverage.
Mr. Corbett is dedicated to his community and has previously served as a Co-Chair of the Boca Raton chapter of the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) Glass Leadership Institute and presently serves on the Board of Directors of the Boca Raton Synagogue. When not working, Mr. Corbett devotes his time to his wife and their son.
- Confidential Settlement, Slip and Fall resulting in fractured hip, St. Lucie County, Florida
- Confidential Settlement, Defective Airbag resulting in brain surgery, St. Landry Parish, Louisiana
- Six Figure Insurance Policy Limit Settlement, Head-on automobile collision, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Six Figure Insurance Policy Limit Settlement, Rear-end automobile collision, Broward County, Florida
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts
- Stetson University College of Law, Juris Doctor, Cum Laude
- Automobile and Truck Collisions
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Products Liability
- State of Florida, State of New York and District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Anti-Defamation League Glass Leadership Institute, Co-Chair
- Boca Raton Synagogue, Board of Directors
- 10/10 Rating, Avvo.com
- 2009 Rising Star, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Florida Justice Association, EAGLE Member
- Florida Association of Woman Lawyers
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- South Palm Beach County Bar Association