Mr. Chase Matthew Nugent concentrates his practice in the area of Automobile and Truck Collisions, Boating Accidents, Wrongful Death, Premises Liability, Pedestrian Accidents, and SCUBA diving accidents. Mr. Nugent’s extensive and in-depth knowledge and experience in the boating community and industry makes him ideally suited to handle boating and diving accidents, whether they occur in a recreational or commercial setting.
Mr. Nugent is a graduate of the University of Florida’s Levin College of Law. He earned his undergraduate degree from the Florida State University, College of Business, with a double major in Accounting and Finance. This strong financial background coupled with legal education and experience allows Mr. Nugent to offer a broad spectrum of knowledge for his clients’ counseling needs.
Mr. Nugent’s family has been extensively involved in the legal community of West Palm Beach for three generations. His father, two uncles, great uncle, and his two sisters have all been licensed Florida attorneys that practiced in Palm Beach County. Prior to joining the Lytal Reiter team, Mr. Nugent interned with the State Attorney’s office of the 15th Judicial Circuit and with prominent firm in West Palm Beach, allowing Mr. Nugent to build extensive ties in the legal community of West Palm Beach.
- Florida State University, College of Business
- The University Of Florida, Levin College of law
- Automobile and Truck Collision
- Wrongful death
- Premises liability
- Boating Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Products Liability
- Florida Trend’s Florida Legal Elite 2018 Up and Comer
- Palm Beach Illustrated Top Lawyers for 2018
- Board Member: Palm Beach County Bar Association, Young Lawyer Section
- President: 2016-2018 Coastal Conservation Association of Florida, Northern Palm Beach County
- Co-Chair: 2018 Bench Bar Conference, Personal Injury Section
- Committee Member: 2018-2019 PBCBA Personal Injury/Wrongful Death Committee
- Member: Florida Justice Association
- Member: Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Member: The Florida Bar
- Member: American Association for Justice
- Member: American Bar Association