Christopher J. Keller is no stranger to the demands of the courtroom. Before joining Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath, Mr. Keller was an Assistant State Attorney in both Miami-Dade and Palm Beach Counties. Mr. Keller has conducted over 150 jury trials. His extensive trial experience and passion for the practice of law allow him to make the maximum recovery for his clients.
Christopher is originally from Kentucky. He graduated cum laude from the University of Kentucky and attended law school at Ohio Northern University.
He now resides in Jupiter, FL. with his wife and their dog.
Mr. Keller is a member of the Palm Beach County Bar Association, the Palm Beach County Justice Association, and the Florida Justice Association. He serves on the Young Lawyers Board of the FJA.
Mr. Keller concentrates his practice in the areas of Wrongful Death, Auto, Truck & Motorcycle Accidents and Premises Liability.
Chris Keller has been honored and recognized as a Rising Star by Thompson Reuters Super Lawyers, an industry rating system that is peer driven. To get in contact with Mr. Keller, contact us here.
- J.D., Ohio Northern University, Petit College of Law
- B.S., cum laude, University of Kentucky
- Florida, 2008
- Kentucky, 2011
- Member: Florida Justice Association
- Member: Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Member: Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member: South Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Florida Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2014 & 2015)
- Board of Directors: Children Healing Institute
- Board of Directors: Florida Justice Association, Young Lawyers (2014 – Present)
- Board of Director: Palm Beach County Justice Association (Present)
- Member: Forum Club of the Palm Beaches
- $450,000 Settlement, Auto Accident, Osceola County
- $275,000 Settlement, Auto Accident, Palm Beach County
- $200,000 Settlement, Auto Accident, St. Lucie County
- $170,000, Settlement, Auto Accident, Palm Beach County