James E. Williams
James Williams has worked as a paralegal/investigator since 1976 and started at LRSI&F when the Lake Lytal, Jr. and Joe Reiter established the firm in 1985. Before his career in the legal industry, he was a claims adjuster for Liberty Mutual Insurance Company and a claims manager for Reliance Insurance Company.
James has investigated hundreds of personal injury cases during his time with the firm. Currently, he is a valuable member of the products liability team and uses his extensive experience to investigate cases involving automotive design and manufacturing defects including defective tires, airbag malfunctions, seat back failures, seat belt failures, vehicle rollovers and 15-passenger van accidents. His products liability investigations for the firm have taken him all around the country. Contact us here to get in touch with Mr. Williams.
- Defective Products – Product Liability
- B.S. West Virginia Wesleyan College, 1966
- Associate Member and Lecturer: Florida Justice Association
- Paralegal Member: Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Former President: Plaintiff Paralegal Association of Palm Beach County