Marty Kerner serves as the firm’s Chief Investigator. Prior to joining LRSI&F, Marty had a distinguished career in law enforcement. Major Kerner spent twenty years in Palm Beach County law enforcement where he was Chief of Detectives and retired as Deputy Chief of Police. He was chosen by The Miami Herald as one of Florida’s most effective Detective Commanders. Marty now utilizes his law enforcement background to investigate cases on behalf of firm clients. He and his wife Laurie live in Atlantis and have two sons. To get in touch with Mr. Kerner call us.
- M.S, Nova University, 1982
- B.A., City University of New York at Queens College, 1975
- Recognized in Who’s Who in American Law Enforcement
- Crime Prevention Officers Association Law and Judicial Committee: Anti-Defamation League of B’nai B’rith,
- Founder and Advisory Board Member: Palm Beach County Crime Prevention Officers Association