Mindie Fusca joined Lytal, Reiter, Smith, Ivey & Fronrath as a Paralegal/Investigator with an extensive background in personal injury law. She is a Registered Paralegal with the Florida Bar Association.
Mindie’s work experience includes many years working with other high profile law firms as a paralegal focusing on litigating bodily injury and insurance negligence cases. Mindie brings a strong background in legal investigation, paralegal skills and trial preparation to her job. Her personal and professional compassion and commitment to helping others, along with her hard work and dedication, has helped many clients receive the justice they deserve.
Mindie is a Florida native who was born and raised in Palm Beach County. She loves her community and devotes her time and knowledge entirely to facilitating injured victims of Personal Injury, General Liability and Bodily Injury cases
- Registered Paralegal: The Florida Bar
- Paralegal Member: Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Paralegal Member: Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Paralegal Member: Florida Justice Association
- Member: Paralegal Association of Florida – Palm Beach County Chapter