Steven Sanchez joined LRSI&F in 2009 as a Paralegal/Investigator bringing with him an in-depth understanding of the Automobile, Property / Causality insurance industry.
Mr. Sanchez was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts. He began his career as an insurance claims adjuster 27 years ago. In his tenures at Progressive Express Insurance Company, Liberty Mutual Group and Hertz Rent-a-Car/Hertz Claim Management, he served in various roles including Examiner, Casualty Specialist, Litigation Representative and Statewide Claims Negotiator. As a former Property and Casualty industry insider, Steven now provides his extensive knowledge of the insurance claims process to help the firm’s clients in personal injury matters and wrongful death litigation.
Mr. Sanchez has also held the positions of Senior Claims Administrator and Case Manager for two prominent plaintiff personal injury law firms in Broward County, Florida.
In his community, Steven has served on the Board of Directors of The Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association and was the first Chairperson of the Board of Directors of The Hispanic Education Coalition of Palm Beach County.
Certified by the Florida Bar, Mr. Sanchez is a Florida Registered Paralegal.
- Automobile/Trucking Accidents
- Wrongful Death, Bicycle/Pedestrian Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability/Crashworthiness, Defective Medical Equipment
- Insurance Bad Faith, Traumatic Brain Injuries, Medication Errors
- Aviation Accidents, Railroad Disasters, , Boating and Water-craft Accidents
- Aerial Work-Platform Accidents and Whistleblower Claims
- Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility matters.
- American Institute for CPCU/Insurance Institute of America: Associate Claims Program
- Florida Atlantic University: Risk Management, Insurance, Business, Technical Writing and Marketing
- Broward College: Business Law, Economics and Information Technology
- Keiser University – Advisory Board for the Paralegal & Legal Studies Program
- Member: Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Member: America Association for Justice
- Member: Florida Justice Association
- Member: American Bar Association
- Member: Palm Beach, Broward & Miami-Dade County Justice Associations
- Florida Justice Association – Continuing Legal Education Committee – 2017-2018
- The Florida Bar – Florida Registered Paralegal Committee – 2017-2018
- Palm Beach County Bar Association – Paralegal Committee (co-chair) – 2017-2018
- Board of Directors of The Palm Beach County Hispanic Bar Association
- Chairman of The Hispanic Education Coalition of Palm Beach County.
- Kids in Distress
- The United Nations Children’s Fund