Teresa “Tree” Krellner
TERESA KRELLNER HAS EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE IN NUMEROUS PERSONAL INJURY PRACTICE AREAS. CURRENTLY, SHE DEVOTES HER EXPERTISE TO ASSISTING FIRM CLIENTS IN AUTOMOBILE ACCIDENT, PREMISES LIABILITY AND WRONGFUL DEATH CASES.
During her tenure with LRSI&F, Ms. Krellner has worn many different hats of responsibility. She was the initial Office Manager of the firm beginning in 1980, setting up temporary office space, as well as assisting in the planning and development of the current firm offices. While overseeing a secretarial and support staff of, then, 20 employees, she also performed dual duty as a paralegal. As the firm grew, she chose to devote all of her attention to being a paralegal/investigator as she most enjoys working with and helping people through difficult times.
She received an Associate of Science Paralegal Degree from Palm Beach Community College in 1982. She has held a Florida Salesman Real Estate License. She is a Florida Bar Registered Paralegal as well as a Paralegal Member of the Florida Bar Association, Florida Justice Association, The Palm Beach County Justice Association, Palm Beach County Bar Association and member of the Paralegal Association of Florida, Palm Beach County Chapter.
Ms. Krellner left the firm in 1991 and, in her absence, gained a great deal of experience in the area of real estate, preparing real estate closing documents and handling estate files. Ms. Krellner returned to LRSI&F in January 2004 eager to re-enter the personal injury arena and resume her responsibilities with assisting the firm’s clients in all aspects of their personal injury claims.
In addition to her professional credentials and memberships, “Tree” is extremely active in community sports organizations. She was a founding board member of the Wellington Travel Basketball Association, a women’s collegiate basketball referee, an FHSAA High School Basketball Referee, Girls High School Basketball Coach and AYSO Certified Soccer Referee and also serves on the Board of the East Coast Basketball Officials Association. She has received numerous awards including the Palm Beach County High School Athletic Conference “Coach of the Year” for 2000-01 and the Florida Athletic Coach’s Association District 17 “Coach of the Year” for 2000-01. Contact Ms. Krellner.
- Automobile Accidents
- Premise Liability
- Wrongful Death
- General Liability
- Bodily Injury
- Bicycle / Pedestrian Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
- Boating & Water-craft Accidents
- A.S., Paralegal Degree, Palm Beach Community College, 1982
- Florida Salesman Real Estate License, 1979
- “Coach of the Year”: Palm Beach County High School Athletic Conference (2000-2001)
- “Coach of the Year”: Florida Athletic Coach’s Association District 17 (2000-2001)
- Registered Paralegal: Florida Bar Association
- Member: Florida Justice Association
- Member: Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Member: Florida Bar Association
- Member: Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Board Member: East Coast Basketball Officials Association
- Women’s Collegiate Basketball Referee
- FHSAA High School Basketball Referee
- Founding Board Member: Wellington Travel Basketball Association
- Florida Sunshine State Games Championship-Girls High School Division (2001)