W. James Keeley
Jim Keeley joined LRSI&F in 2000 after an extensive career with the Florida East Coast Railway. During his time with the Railway, he served as a contract accident investigator and was eventually appointed Chief of Police. As the Director of the Railway’s police department, he supervised all law enforcement and security personnel throughout the state of Florida, and handled all of the organization’s accident investigations and trial preparation.
Jim also worked as an independent adjuster and owned a firm specializing in handling risk management and claims for large self-insured accounts, insurance carriers and sport team franchises.
Jim is qualified as an expert in automobile physical damage, motorcycle physical damage, and train accident reconstruction. He now devotes his extensive experience to the firm’s products liability department, investigating product defects in automobile and railway accidents.
- Defective Products – Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Class Action
- Member: Dade County Police Chiefs Association
- Member: Florida Police Chiefs Association
- Member: International Association of Chiefs of Police
- Board Member and former Treasurer: International Association of Railway Police
- Member: National Association of Chiefs of Police
- Member: National Association of Professional Accident Reconstruction Specialists
- Paralegal Member: Palm Beach County Justice Association